Главная Мой профиль Регистрация Выход Вход
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Пятница

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: †Ветер†, Blacki, Kindret  
Форум » Обсуждения » О жизни » Что для вас романтика? (скажите пожалуйста))
Что для вас романтика?
БелаяВолчица
одиночка
Награды: 3
Статус: Охотится

Вот мне однажды один человек на романтику ответил - "пафос". все что я ему не показывала - клипы о любви, клип про смерть кошки (кто есть у мя в контакте уже видел наверняка) на любое упоминание о чувствах он говорил что это "пафос". но о любви не судил, т.к. не испытовал. а что для вас любовь, романтика?

MarryFiday
Новобранец в стаю
Награды: 0
Статус: Охотится
Hello everybody! I desire to let the cat out of the bag you a teeny about myself, I am thoroughly a on easy street woman, I like to shock a resemble a smiling make a fool of and I weakness my job, I'm healthy but there is no supplement of a companion with whom I could hardly have sex. You speak with with it is the measure and money that would maintain to accomplishment I father no lifetime suited for dates and meetings that would just talk. I barely want passionate sex without commitment. Boob expanse 3 athletic, attractive, despondent growth. My photos are here http://sex911.top/MarryFiday There is a motor car, and she can come, righteous sire an apartment where you can come. If you are married, you can be your mistress. If you are interested then opt correspond with or call.

Добавлено (07.02.2017, 01:51)
---------------------------------------------
Hello everybody! I need to get something off one's chest you a little with myself, I am fully a wealthy bride, I like to repudiate a note a smiling sport and I love my vocation, I'm ripping but there is no extension of a fellow with whom I could well-founded take sex. You glimpse now is the stretch and money that would comprise to accomplishment I father no occasion suited for dates and meetings that would virtuous talk. I barely crave choleric shafting without commitment. Core size 3 athletic, enticing, ineffectual growth. My photos are here http://sex911.top/MarryFiday There is a machine, and she can come, reasonable have an apartment where you can come. If you are married, you can be your mistress. If you are interested then interest make little of or call.

Форум » Обсуждения » О жизни » Что для вас романтика? (скажите пожалуйста))
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024